Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There's No Escaping it--School Has Found Me

*Sigh* It's been a day of school-related preparation. I went shopping at Target this morning for school supplies, the whole time thinking about how much fun it will be when I get to go school-supplies shopping with my kids.

Then I had to go to school (gah) to buy my locker and get my ID picture taken. I forgot how long that takes. At least I got a locker in a much more convenient location than last year. However, my lock had been spray-painted green during last year's senior prank. Doesn't bother me, though--makes it easier to remember which locker is mine. I feel special having a green lock when everyone else's are silver.

I finished New Moon (finally), and started Eclipse, so I'm going to attempt a little more of it before my eyelids say "enough already!" and close on their own. I'm so tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment