Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oops, I'm Twilight babbling again.

Finally, the event I've been waiting for since July 18th...drumroll...

MY BORDERS SHIPMENT CAME!!

I am now the proud owner of The Brady Bunch Movie ("They're back to save America from the 90's!" I laughed the whole movie.), "Third Rock from the Sun" Season 3 (The classic waiting room show. Aliens come to Earth in human form to study human life, but have to convince people they are a normal human family. If you've never seen it, I implore you to watch an episode.), and a second copy of New Moon. Even though I've already read it, seeing the pretty new copy of the book got me excited.

I was listening to Miley Cyrus' "7 Things" song today, and it reminds me so much of Bella and Jacob. I mean, seriously, look...

The 7 things I hate about you!
You're vain, your games, you're insecure!
You love me, you like her!
You make me laugh!
You make me cry!
I don't know which side to buy!
Your friends, they're jerks!
When you act like them, just know it hurts!
I want to be with the one I know.
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do...
You make me love you.
And compared to all the great things that would take too long to write,
I probably should mention the 7 that I like...
The 7 things I like about you!
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's!
When we kiss, I'm hypnotized!
You make me laugh
You make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hands in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright!
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do...
You make me love you.

I know she ends up with Edward and everything, but I mean, if someone was going to give a theme song to the Bella/Jacob relationship New Moon through Eclipse, this would work, line for line. I'm sidetracking...my point is that if someone were to make a Bella and Jacob You Tube video, "7 Things" would be the song. "i want to be with the one I know"...that's totally Bella's fellings about Jacob.

I love Jacob, but I think Bella really did belong with Edward. I have about 50 pages left of Eclipse, but so far, Jacob keeps losing brownie points for doing something stupid, then gains them back by being all sweet. I just passed the part where he left Bella to go to the fight after she, uh, proved to him how much she wanted him around. That was mean of him to trick her like that. Gah, it's a fictional character, why am I talking about him like he's real?

No comments:

Post a Comment