Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Communist Cow Got a New Hat!

So I was at the mall today sitting in the shoe section of Nordstrom while my mom browsed, trying to connect to the 1-800 number on the back of my mall gift card so I could check the balance. After three attempts of punching in the super long card number, a computerized woman's voice graced me with the great news of $6.71. Disappointing. I thought I had a lot more that that. So while my sister was browsing the Webkinz aisle in Hallmark, I saw this cute black Webkinz hat. I did what any hat-loving stuffed cow owner would do with $6.71...I bought him a hat.








He's a little self-conscious about this hat. He thinks it makes his ears look big. I assured him that he looks very dignified. I mean, this hat actually fits him! Before this, he only had two other hats that fit: the one I made for him and the blue sock. It's officially called the Webkinz Big Funky Hat, which reminded me of "Wizards of Waverly Place." I feel a video coming on.



I posted something in February saying I don't like this show, but it's growing on me. I kind of like "Hannah Montana" now, too. Weird how I like more kids stuff as I get older when it should be the other way around. "Wizards of Waverly Place" is actually a cute show. My sister and I seriously do the funky hat dance. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment