Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Important Lyme Disease Warning!

Thank you tropical storm for giving me a day off on my second day of school. There goes President's Day weekend. I did nothing but read Eclipse today (I'm still not finished) and check my e-mails. I got one that I found particularly funny:

"I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid."

That made me laugh. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment