Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Survey Time!

Thanks Kelsey! =]

What do you think about the last person you talked to?
My mom, and I think highly of her, than you very much.

Will you kiss someone within the next week or two?
Affectionately, probably. Romantically, probably not.

Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
Yeah, it’s like duct tape. Light on one side, dark on one side, and holds the universe together. Wait, that might be The Force…still, it fits. Love’s great.

How are you feeling at this exact moment?
The happiest I’ve been on a school night in weeks.

Are you someone who worries too often?
Ask my mom, she thinks it’s going to be an Olympic sport because of me. If you’ve read my newspaper rants, you’ve gotten a taste.

What are you excited about?
Halloween!

Do you have any text messages that you don't want other people to read?
Nah, go ahead and read them…all six. I don’t text much.

Do you miss anyone?
Lots of people—my friends from middle school, friends who live in different states, and my old best friend.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12:30. We got back late from NASA late and I was tired.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J?
I don't think I did.

Is there anyone you wish you could apologize to?
I think I already apologized to everyone who deserved a sorry.

What does your hair look like today?
I was in a rush and didn’t straighten it this morning, so it’s really frizzy. My hair never looks good; the humidity attacks it.

Honestly, if you could go back 5 months and change something would you?
I would have had a better last day of school. I would have made sure to enjoy it more. I remember worrying (here it is again ^^) that my friend and I wouldn’t see each other over the summer and wouldn’t be friends once school started again. I guess that was within the 5 month mark.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Right now? Well, I want to go to bed in a few hours so I’m all happy for school tomorrow, but I want to spend time with Lisa (my best friend) soon because I haven’t seen her in a few weeks.

Do you wish you never dated someone you dated?
No, every single one of my zero dates have been really fun.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a A?
…again?

How long does it take you to shower?
10-15 minutes usually. 15-20 minutes when I’m really tired. 20-25 when I’m cold or sick.

An ex calls and says he's getting married, what do you do?
Tell him he has the wrong number because I don’t have any exes, especially not any old enough to get married.

What was last thing you drank?
Hot Chocolate ^^

Who was the last person you held hands with?
Anny grabbed my hands, tied them around my back, and threw me onto the couch. Does that count?

Do you judge people you don't know?
Yeah, and a lot of people have pleasantly surprised me. I’ve had a lot of disappointments too though…

Are you different than you were this time last year? If so how?
Oh yeah, my shell lost a few layers. I’m nowhere close to losing it though. I think I’m a little wiser, too.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Backward! Last week was amazingly happy-making. Except for Monday, but if I had to do it over, I wouldn’t get so stressed out.

When was your last alcoholic beverage?
Are the cops going to come get me if I answer this honestly?

If you were upset, who's the first girl you would go to?
Depends on what I’m upset about. Probably Lisa.

Are you a bad influence?
I say this humbly, but I think I’m a good influence. I would hope I am, I mean, I sort of aim for that.

Who did you say 'I love you' to last
One of my parents, I think.

How has the week been?
One of the best weeks in a long time except for Monday. Can I get rid of last Monday and substitute it with last Saturday? That would probably make it the best week of my whole year.

Who woke you up today?
I woke up on my own at 9 something.

What made you happy today?
Putting honey on pancakes this morning.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
I can’t remember. I think that’s a good thing, right?

Love,
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. haha I laughed at the alcoholic beverage response!
    You never know..hey, I'll be going to jail with you at least..

    ReplyDelete