Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday is Beautiful

I'm bored and want to go to bed, but I want to see the end of What Women Want (even though I know what happens, I fell asleep on the end last time). To keep my hands busy while I watch, here ya go.

My sister and her best friend are writing a book of lists. I'm so proud of her. She's actually going around to people at school and interviewing them. (I could take tips from her for newspaper.) She was telling me about her most interesting ones: Ways you don't want to die, places you want to go before you die, and the funniest things that have ever happened to you.

So far, here's Anny's most unfortunate way to die: Mauled and eaten by a sea turtle.

Newspaper today was, in my head, pretty funny. I didn't know what to do! The editor girl said "find me a non-homecoming picture, figure out who's in it, and interview them. Go, you have 30 minutes." I was like, "Okay, what?" I asked her what to do, but I felt like an idiot because I figured all that was common knowledge and I was supposed to know what she meant. After she explained, I still had no idea. I probably spend 5 minutes trying to find the folder on the computer that she was talking about.

I was asking all these other staff writers who are nice to me for help. I hate this about myself, but I have no common sense. I wish I did, I really do, but I am so spacey it embarrasses me. This one freshman that I'm friends with was making fun of me for being so afraid of the seniors. She's like, "You can ask her, she's not going to eat you." Yeah? You don't know that for sure.

Now, I definitely have more common sense than these people, and unrealistic as it is, it makes me feel better. Stuck on an escalator! How unfortunate.



Happy weekend and TGIF for the next 45 minutes!
<3 Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Most unfortunate way to die: Eaten by Senior Newspaper editor!!

    haha I just laughed my butt off at, "she's not going to eat you" and your response of "yeah? you don't know that"!!!

    I had the BEST day in newspaper today. I did absolutely NOTHING (Which is how it was for looong periods of time last year) and searched the gossip sites and some other stuff. I would have helped you!

    Oh and I have to tell you how PROUD I am (yeah this is the "mom" in me..sorry!) of YOU! I've noticed that you're breaking out of your shell and are talking and laughing in the class and I love it! You've come a long way in a short time Ms Juliana!

    ReplyDelete