Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pick-up Lines...I swear it's homework.

I'm writing a story for English class...I mentioned it the other day, the one about the park, the policeman, and the pretty girl. I was looking up pick-up lines because I need a really lame one that a cocky policeman might say that's not too obvious because he's supposed to be a professional. I thought of one on my own, but I found some other ones that were funny.

Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?

Be unique and different. Say yes.

So...you're a girl, huh?

Hi my name is [name]. How do you like me so far?

Are you going to kiss me, or do I have to lie to my diary?

Hehe. I'd look for more but I actually have to finish the story before I get so tired that I skip math homework again and do it in class.

Love and hope that your opening lines are better than my park cop's,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment