Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I only have to see these people one more time this week.

Ah, newspaper. I wish I could video it so people will believe me. Ms. Almighty and the "my section" girl (who likes to dictate what she does not want in her section, but doesn't suggest anything of her own) would make great characters for my movie.

Working on a new article. I was stressed out about pending article assignments last night and all this morning. My goal is to finish this one as quickly and with as little aggrivation as possible. Hah. I am not going to cry about this one. Maybe if I say that enough, I won't.

I want to make a list, but I have Spanish to study for and newspaper to work on. The omnipotent one isn't going to like my interviewing method, but screw it. I put a lot of thought into this, and I know what I have to do to get enough people for an interesting article. Sigh. I hate interviewing sooo much.

1 comment:

  1. what is your article about?
    And what section is it in?
    I'm so confused as to what is going on, I am SO GLAD to not be there tomorrow and sort of already have my story done. That would have sucked if I didn't.

    Tell people that you have to quote them because it's a requirement :)

    wipe your tears, it will get better this time around. Now you know what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete