Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

John Tucker Debe Morir

I watched John Tucker Must Die in Spanish this morning! It was funny in Spanish. I'm trying to listen to it more to get used to it. I can't understand much Spanish when they talk at a, well, normal speed. That doesn't help my grade much, so yeah, I'm watching John Tucker Debe Morir for my grade.

My complete Twilight review between the two posts on here was almost 1,500 words. And I took stuff out! I probably could have written another 500. Sorry about all the babbling. Good reviews are concise.

So my Chemistry teacher said that if you bite into a Wintergreen Lifesaver in a dark room, blue sparks come out of your mouth. Something about electrons being knocked out of orbit that creates bluish-green light. Of course, I'm a dork and quite curious, so I tried it. It didn't work as well as I thought. I didn't see anything, but my sister said it sparked a little, like once. I'm going to try that again.

Earlier, I was watching the Spongebob episode where Patrick writes a song. Love that one. Here you are. Spongebob is <3.



Until later. Don't know what I'm going to do tonight. Might watch The Breakfast Club in Spanish or something. The DVD probably doesn't have Spanish surround though. Oh, well. I'll watch it anyway.

Hasta luego!
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment