Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yet another Twilight Spiel

I have to stop talking about Twilight, I know, but this is all I have to show for my boring week.

I was reading this interview in Cosmogirl magazine with the three guys from Twilight who play Edward, Jacob, and Emmett. They open the article saying how Jacob actor Taylor Lautner (I call him Sharkboy cause of that movie he was in) showed up early for the 5:00 PM interview, Kellan Lutz was on time, and Robert Pattinson showed up an hour and a half late with the excuse that he overslept.

Overslept...at 6:30 at night...that doesn't make him look too good. They were trying to use it in his favor, saying that they totally forgave him when they heard his sexy British accent. Oh, please. I'm usually the first one to say "sexy British accent," but Rob...he's just cocky.



I don't know. He just bothers me a little. He says "um" a lot, doesn't he?

Interesting fact I just learned while looking for a Rob interview to share. In case you didn't know, someone posted the Midnight Sun unfinished manuscript to the internet without Stephenie Meyer's permission. Well, O just discovered that she gave Robert Pattinson a copy. The video (below) was added in May. She said she only gave out a few and she knows exactly who she gave them to. I'm thinking it was someone on the movie who leaked it to the internet. That would be incredibly plausible.



Around 1:10. Not saying he did it, but if he got a copy, I'm sure the directional people on the crew got copies. The writers and them. Poor Stephenie. I know I would be furious if someone did that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment