Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'll title this later when some of my homework's done and I can think straight.

My little cousin stayed over on Friday. He's almost 7 and he's so funny. He asked if he could turn on the McCain/Obama debate. He's not even 7, and he wants to watch the debate! He knows who he would vote for and everything.

He said the cutest thing. He was talking about the lion fish that are destroying the ecosystem off the Atlantic coast, and he said, "I want to be a scientist like Peter Parker was before he became Spiderman. I would make something that the lion fish are allergic to, but if I don't succeed, that'll be the end of me." XD

I'm waking up in the middle of the night now worrying about my newspaper article. I can't get the people at the police station to talk to me, and I have no idea how to find someone at my school who's been in a car crash to interview (or how I would get the nerve to interview them...) I'm going to try the police people again today. Someone has to be there to answer the phone on Sunday. I'm going to make them answer my questions.

Gah, and I have four hours of government homework and a 175-word Spanish essay to do on top of panicking about newspaper. Fan-freakin-tastic.

1 comment:

  1. Do not panic about the newspaper. That is rule number 1 (although I break that rule WAY too much, but still it's a nice rule.)
    As for your article, I read it today and I loved it. Nick and Gabby got to it before I did and they have stuff written all over it, but I can help you with some of it. Your's is by far one of the best I've read.

    In class on Monday ask to interview Devin Shenkman (12). He was in two car accidents. And totaled his cars.

    If you can't get a quote from the police people don't worry about it. It's probably not the necessary.

    ReplyDelete