Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall!

Today really sucked. I hate crying in front of people, though I'm sure no one noticed. I could flop over my desk dead and no one would notice except maybe the people who were copying my homework. My dead body would be covering the answers.

I realized that all my friends and I ever do anymore is bitch and complain about our problems, and it's nothing like back in middle school when my old friends and I would do all this fun stuff like making lists similar to the one I'm about to post. I'll do it in a different post so it's not pessimized (not a word, but I was going for "brought down by pessimism") by my minor ranting.

Oh wow, I just looked it up and pessimized is a word. Cool!

Okay, I have a list coming next...
31 great things about autumn.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to highschool sweetie, welcome to high school. you'll spend the next 3 years bitching and complaining

    ReplyDelete