Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

16 Great Things about Autumn!

Today is September 22, the first day of Fall, my absolute favorite season. In honor of that, I have compiled a list of 16 reasons why I love it. I was going to make it 31 for obvious holiday obsession-related reasons, but that's a lot, so I settled for just about half. Besides, it's the age I'm going to be this fall.

1. Halloween candy
2. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
3. Getting a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch, watching all the little kids' excitement as they run around looking for the biggest one they can find. Once they find it, watching them try to pick up that pumpkin that's bigger than them. Remembering when that was you.
4. Apple cider. Maybe not even drinking it, just the concept. Maybe not the concept, just the way it sounds when you say it.
5. How all the stores smell like fall.
6. Down here in the tropics, that rare cold front that makes me excited to do homework just because I get to sit outside in the "cold."
7. Pumpkin pie. The food, the concept, and the words.
8. The decorations that people have all over their houses to make it more fun for the trick-or-treaters.
9. Taking little kids trick-or-treating, watching them in their little Spiderman and princess costumes run from house to house. Remembering when that was you.
10. Carving pumpkins and separating the seeds so you can bake them, listening to "Thriller" in the background. Hey, it's festive.
11. Those sweet potato things with all the marshmallows on top at Thanksgiving. Actually, all Thanksgiving food. Actually, all of Thanksgiving.
12. "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" I've only watched it once or twice, but it's the concept and the words, I think.
13. Pumpkin everything, from pancakes to lip gloss.
14. Those cinnamon brooms that all the stores sell that makes everything smell cinnamon-y.
15. Halloween costumes, getting dressed up.
16. Halloween!!

Much of this is Halloween-related, but what can I say? I'm obsessed. ^^

Happy Autumn!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love fall too! Great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. секс видео трахать
    алёна водонаева секс
    зоофилия секс фото
    ебут пизду фото
    просмотреть бесплатно эротический фильм

    ReplyDelete