Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

>.< Interviews

Tomorrow I have to confront my number one most crippling fear and go interview people for my school newspaper. This was a gross oversight on my part when I decided I wanted to write for the newspaper. I knew well enough that talking to people I don't know (sometimes even people I do know) makes me shake, and I knew I would have to interview them. Seriously, nobody understands how much this scares me. Maybe I thought I wouldn't be as shy this year or my fairy godmother would show up and grant me three wishes. She better show up soon--I have 46 hours left.

"Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day."
--"Dilbert"

1 comment:

  1. Do it or I KILL you!

    haha there, did that make you have any less fear of interviewing and more of me?

    Just take a deep breath and relax. No one is really listening anyways and plus you get to talk about teen driving! People love that topic. Get some freshman and you'll do fine. Promise.
    And if you need it, I'll help you.

    ReplyDelete