Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

GHOUL-AID.

X-E is having a Halloween art contest: Do something artistic featuring Jason Voorhees dancing. I'd enter, but I have no artistic talent, I'm not familiar enough with Jason Voorhees, and entries are due in 30 minutes.

The point here is that the winner gets 5 packets of circa late-90's Ghoul-Aid. This seriously awesome-looking "Scary Blackberry" flavored Kool-Aid that, now that I know it exists, I can't stop thinking about. I don't even drink Kool-Aid, but my attraction to it is actually quite simple:
A. It doesn't exist anymore
B. It's from the late 90's
C. It's Halloween-themed, and
D. It's a prize for winning a contest

This is like last Halloween season where Matt wrote about Ghost Dots. I made it my mission to find them but never did. And I actually do like Dots.

Matt did say in a blog post once that he forgot to send last year's contest winners their prize Ghoul-Aid. That makes me feel a little better. I'm gonna find some Halloween stuff of my own to write about. My obsession with the X-E Halloween is getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment