Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I <3 the fair.

My writing on yesterday's post was terrible. Sorry about that. Contrary to the title, I actually try to be coherent. It's not like I'm going for awards here, just typing out thoughts and sending them into cyberspace, but if I wanted to be lazy, I would go get a Facebook and send little "OMG, so liek my BFF sed he is soo hawt" messages to people who couldn't care less about writing. I do this because I like to write.

Besides that, no one can get mad at me for wasting their time with my inane stories if I post them on here. I'm not forcing them to read, but I feel like telling empty cyberspace is still telling someone.

Ahem. New subject. Insert brilliant transition here.

We went to the fair today! I ate my body weight in junk food, but it wasn't nearly as bad as last year. I came home really sick, and that's when I came up with the "only eat one food described as 'deep-fried'" rule. I had a fried twinkie, which are AMAZING. I don't care if that makes me a pig. I LOVE THOSE THINGS.

I went with my friend Zac (we always go with him). He's the only one who will go on the cool rides with me. He, Anny, and I played "Where's Waldo?" from the skyride where you describe a person and everyone has to locate them. You see some crazy-looking people doing that. Which brings me to my next topic:

What are you people thinking??

1. Why do you insist on piling on the black eyeliner? It looks like people are thinking the more you wear, the better you look. You people don't look good. You look scary. You look like you spend too much time in front of the mirror. You're the reason teenagers are stereotyped. USE LESS OF IT.

2. Another question for people my age: What's with wearing plaid and checkers together? It doesn't match. It doesn't even kind of match. This girl was wearing a red plaid shirt and black-and-white checkered pants, and Zac, Anny, and I spent half the skyride talking about her outfit. It doesn't look cool. It looks like you can't match clothes.

3. Lip rings? Seriously? What are you thinking?

4. What's with you people who let your toddlers wander yards away from you in a crowd? I know you say you can see them so they're fine, but they can get trampled, you turn your head for a second (which many of you do) and they can get snatched. I would be afraid to let my two-year-old out of the stroller in a place that chaotic.

I have a couple really funny pictures. I'd post them, but I want to go watch "House" now, not mess around with my camera. (Not trying to be lazy, just not in the mood to stay up finishing posts at 1 AM.

We spent a lot of time at the fair looking at the bunnies. There's a tent full of rabbits in cages, and my sister and Zac spent forever trying to convince his mom to get a little black bunny. She actually said yes, but they called his dad and got a response of "absolutely not." The bunnies are so cute though. I have pictures of at least 10 different ones on my camera.

Sugar crash. I just watched the Holiday for the hundreth time and ate some of the leftover kettle corn and a third of the bag of cotton candy. ^_^" I ate the whole pink section myself. Once a year, people. Once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment