Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hannah Montana = Carrie Bradshaw? XD

I'm tired, so I'm going to type this quickly. Topic: Miley Cyrus.

Evidently, back in July, she was being considered as spokesgirl for Lifestyles condoms?? Excuse me? It says the company wanted her "no sex before marriage" edge, which doesn't make much sense, but okay. If she said yes, they would have given her $1 million and a lifetime supply.

Fox News' version
Some Hollywood Gossip people's version

Another thing. She says her show "Hannah Montana" is modeled after "Sex and the City?" Again, excuse me?

"But if you watch 'Sex and the City,' like the way the friends are, the way that it’s dry and they all have distinct characters—that’s a thing we try to do on our show.”

Having distinct characters? Isn't that called...good screenwriting? And if you've ever watched "Hannah Montana," it's not like "SATC" where each of the four has one very dominant personality trait that balance each other out. I know what she means, but her show isn't done that way. All the guys on the show think they're ladies' men who really aren't and fail to get girls, and all the girls are boy crazy and hair flippy. "Wizards of Waverly Place" has more character diversity.

Both of those made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Miley Cyrus is on drugs. That is all.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come back and visit NP..don't worry, I wouldn't let my underclasmen (except for Akida) be in there with all those crazies!

    I have to talk to Russo about it on Tuesday..ughhh I'm dreading this.

    ReplyDelete