Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Questions Answers Questions Answers

1) What are the 3 things you would save out of your burning house?
My doll that I've had since I was three, pictures and home movies.
2) What was the last thing you read/are currently reading?
People magazine and my Spanish Cultura y Literatura book for school. I'm not reading any books right now.
3) Do you nap a lot?
No, I can't sleep in the middle of the day. I nod off in school sometimes or in the car if it's a long drive, but I don't nap very often.
4) Who was the last person you hugged?
My sister
5) Where would you like to be at this very moment?
In the magical world where I can eat all the chocolate I want and it won't have any calories. I'm making bronies and the timer has 1 minute 30 seconds left.
6) What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Anny, I want my chair back."
7) What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger, X-Entertainment, Retro Junk to check for updates
8) What was the last item you bought?
Pretty markers from Office Max
9) What is your most challenging goal?
Overcome my crippling shyness and fear of going to college
10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Well, I have a lot of family here and I wouldn't want to leave them, but if that wasn't an issue, I would pick Napa, California.
11) Favorite Vacation spot?

12) Say something to the person who tagged you:
I just took this but thanks, Kelsey, for giving me something to do!
13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
OREOS. I've gotten better, though. My friend's mom still teases me about the insane oreo obsession I had in 7th grade.
14) What is your favorite item of clothing?
My Beatles shirt that I got on Hollywood Blvd in California.
15) Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?!
Black flip-flops with cut out circles on the band. They look like these without the fingey stuff. (I should stop being lazy and take my own pictures, but I don't want to get up to get the connection cord.)
16) Name one thing you can not live with out:
My sister. I have no idea what I would do without her.
17) What do you envy?
People who like their own birthdays and don't get sad when they have to tell people their age. Other kids my age who want to grow up. It would be easier if I felt like a 16-year-old. I think that's why my sister and I get along so well. She's actually 12 and I just feel 12.
18) If you could only have one 3 course meal for eternity, what would it be?
What does that mean? I get to eat once ond only once for the rest of the time I live, or I have to eat the same thing every day forever? For the former, it would be something with mashed potatoes. For the latter, I don't know about that one.
19) If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be?
Invisibility. I've given this one a lot of thought before.
20) If you could contribute to any charitable organization, what would it be, and why?
Altzheimers research. My grandma (who's still alive) has had it for almost 15 years, and I can't imagine a scarier way to die than having your mind slowly deteriorate until you can no longer remember your family, friends, or even where you are. My grandma seems to know me since she lives with me and I see her every day, but some days she looks at me like "who are you?" and I explain. She can hardly speak anymore, but she understands almost everything, another scary thing. You know people are talking about you, but you don't know who they are and you can't say anything to find out. I would donate to this. (Others on my list would be Cystic Fibrosis and Make A Wish Foundation, among others)

Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment