Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lifesavers are saving my life

Ever have one of those days where your single goal is staying awake? I have no idea why I'm so tired or how many times I drifted off in Chinese and Government, but I made sure to stuff a handful of Wintergreen lifesavers into my backpack this morning to eat when I start to fall asleep. I think I have one left.

They keep me awake enough so the sleep fog lifts a little and I can actually comprehend, though hazy, what my teacher's saying. The second the thing dissolves, it's like the jigglypuff music kicks on. I was actually twitching because I kept falling asleep for a second and waking up again and every time I woke up, I would shake like I was getting shocked back into coherence.

I'm starting to hate those lifesavers. They taste like exhaustion.

Okay, enough of that. I want to talk about this friend of my friend who really annoys me because I have some weird anecdotes. I went to say hi to her before school and she walked away from me. Stuff like that. Another time, I've exceeded my boring personal story quota for the day.

Let's talk about "Clueless," the TV show, not the movie. I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm going to rent it soon.



Who used to watch this show? I was about four when this came out, but I remember reruns of it on Nickelodeon when I was in fourth grade. This show was a big deal. All the girls in my class were obsessed with this show. After if went off Nick, I watched it on The-N.

I've had this theme song stuck in my head for two days. Oh, and Monday's "Gossip Girl" was one of the best of this season.

S'all for now.
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I've never seen that TV show. I watched the movie once or twice though!

    Oh and I've been falling asleep in class all the time now. It's the weather and because everyone is sick. You are probably getting sick (I'm sick right now)so make sure to get lots of rest this weekend.
    I fell asleep yesterday during project presentations...oh well.

    ReplyDelete