Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Some things I've had saved in my favorites

Ever seen this Oreo commercial? This is so cute. I love this.



Also, I found the music video of "Crazy for You." It's my favorite Madonna song. Oh, wait...now that I said that, I need to think of a new security question. Just kidding, the idea to make that a security question just came to me.



That bridge with the fog at 18 seconds...since I saw this video, I've had dreams of being on that bridge. I don't really love this video, but I do love the song and I was waiting for the video to come back to You Tube for so long because the only thing I could remember about it was the bridge. It hasn't yet...I found this on AOL Music.

Also, who watches "Family Guy?" I've watched it a couple times out of curiosity, and I can't believe how outrageously asinine that show is. I'm guessing the reason it's so popular is because people like to see what insane thing they're going to do next? That's what kept me watching. Sadly, this freakin obnoxious show keeps me interested longer than "Hannah Montana." That's really sad.

Love,
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. A complete and total barf-o-rama!

    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG2gjL-KUqw)

    ReplyDelete