Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twilight strikes again

The New Moon trailer is out! If you ever read my review (or ever talked to me about the Twilight movie), you know that everything about it was so bad that I loved it. So whether New Moon is an even worse film adaptation than the first or if it's actually decent, I'll like it.



About 1/4 of the screen is cut off. If you really want to see it, click the title.

Can't decide from the trailer if it's going to be better or worse. Looks like Kristen Stewart put a little more emotion into it this time. Pattinson, however...I'm not going to jump to conclusions and say he's a bad actor. Maybe he's just not into this role. Seriously, they need to step up the acting. If they did, though, there would be less for me to make fun of.

On a related note, three people at a charity auction apparently paid $20,000 to kiss Robert Pattinson on the cheek. What kind of person (who has any interest in kissing the Twilight vampire actor) has $20,000 to spend on it? The concept is sad, but it's a brilliant way to raise money. He should have offered to bite people. That would have made millions.

Love,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment