Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

When Harry Met Sally

So I watched When Harry Met Sally since I hear a lot about it, but I didn't think there was anything overly special about it. It was cute, but a lot like all the other "boy meets girl" movies. It was kind of slow, too, which doesn't usually bother me, but doesn't make a movie better than ordinary either. One interesting point they made was that men and women can never just be friends because sex is always a possibility and having that out there messes it up, even if they don't think so.

This scene was funny. I was waiting for the predictable line at the end, and I was cracking up when it came.



Does anyone else think Meg Ryan looks a little like Alicia Silverstone here?

I also found out that the girl with leukemia in My Sister's Keeper is played by Sofia Vassilieva. She was Eloise at the Plaza! Eloise at the Plaza is such a cute movie. The first time I found out the girl from Eloise was actually a couple weeks older than me, I couldn't believe it. She was 10 in that movie. She didn't look 10. I want to see My Sister's Keeper, even though it looks sad. I love Abigail Breslin. My friends said it was a good book.

Completely unrelated, the Chevron station by my house delivers pizza. Go figure.

Love,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment