Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

I think the only thing more cliche than Valentine's Day is people talking about how stupid Valentine's Day is. I'm not into the romantic side of Valentine's Day because romantic stuff makes me uncomfortable. The whole roses and candy and lovey-doveiness has never been my thing. At all. It's actually one of the reasons I don't want a relationship. Can't do romance. Still, I like Valentine's Day. I think it's really nice to have a day where you tell people that you love them. Sometimes I think that no matter how much I suck at lacrosse, how bad I do on a test, how much I embarrass myself at some party or whatever, I still return to my family and my friends who love me no matter what I do, and I would still love them no matter what they do. I think that's the most important thing in life.

LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE
Juliana~

Happy early Valentine's Day. I love you all ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment