Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Juliana is the enemy

Juliana is so annoying. She stays up too late and makes me tired the next day. She procrastinates homework and loads me with stress when I have no time left to do it. She brings out my impatience, my childlike temper, and my habit of overreacting. She keeps me up with her thoughts when I really want to sleep, but because of her, I fall asleep during Spanish tests. She won't let me talk to people. She makes me sit in the corner and watch everyone else have fun. She fills me with fear of just about everything. She stops me from saying the things I really need to say. She won't let me do what I really wish I could. She holds me back as I watch time slip away.

But you know what? I'm still really happy. And every year of my life just gets better. I think it's because I'm slowly learning how to stand up to Juliana.

Love,
Juliana

2 comments: