Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I feel like talking.

Last SAT class was today. I'm taking the test on Saturday. I'll miss the class. It was fun. The one thing I'll miss most it though has nothing to do with SATs
>.> Interpret that how you want. I don't post everything on the Internet.

I edited a paragraph out here because once I said it somewhere I felt a little better and didn't think I had to keep it up. So, ya know, cool if you read it, and I'm sure you don't care if you didn't.

Today was one of those good days where I never stop smiling and laughing just because I'm in a good mood. I blame lacrosse. Endorphins do that to you. But you know what always puts me in a better mood when I'm not happy? 80's sitcom theme songs. They're so cute. I was watching "The Facts of Life" before school this morning. It's corny, but their lives are so happy and simple that it makes me feel better.



By the way, that was stuck in my head all day and I started humming it in Biology. You're welcome. =D

Love,
Juliana

1 comment: