Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

*NSYNC--Bye, Bye, Bye



Okay, this makes me nostalgic for second grade. I always mix up NSync's and the Backstreet Boys' songs. They always seemed kind of interchangable, though I always thought of the Backstreet Boys as darker. I knew that Nick Carter was BSB, which was cool in first grade, and Justin Timberlake was NSync, which was popular in second grade. Actually, Nick Carter's brother Aaron was a big deal in second grade. My friends and I almost did a dance to "I Want Candy" for the talent show. I remember practicing it at recess until the group fell apart.

So apologies to former members of both groups for not being able to tell the difference between you. Oh, and BSB only had four members and NSync had five. But I just remembered that after watching this video, so I don't think it counts.

Love,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment