Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poor Unfortunate Souls

My favorite song from the Little Mermaid. Ariel gives up her voice to become a human, but she can only stay a human if she gets Prince Eric to kiss her in three days.



I think this is my favorite Disney princess movie. I was in some store in the mall with my sister, and she said "that's unfortunate," so I started singing this and she shouts "Juliana, stop, people are staring!" After she shouted that, they were. So now whenever we're in that store, I sing this just to mess with her.

The other day I had a dream I was on this really steep, high escalator and was about to fall off. The day after that, someone tried to kill me in an elevator tower-of-terror style. I was hoping for a pattern, you know, preparing to fall down a flight of stairs the next time. Didn't happen. Kind of disappointing.

Just for kicks, the Jonas Brothers doing the same song.



Love,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment