Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Black Rubik's Cube!!

Today was a good day in Julie land--today was the day I finally got my hands on one of those black and gray Rubik's cubes. I think they're called grayscale, actually. Anyway, this guy in my math class brings it in everyday, but I've never gotten to play with it. Today this guy wanted me to solve it for him so he could tell people he solved it himself. Of course I jumped at the occasion to solve the grayscale cube--a momentous occasion.



My biology teacher moved my friend away from me =[ not for anything she did but because he needed to switch her with this other guy who talks a lot. I have a story about him, but I don't want to say his name, so I'm going to call him John.

Coincidentally, I had a dream last night that my bio teacher moved me to the back of the room. Next to me on one side was a swirling vortex, and on the other side was a dead, bloody chicken head on a silver plate. I asked what the chicken head was about, and my teacher told me it was John. I said "That's not John--that's a chicken head!" Then this girl said "What a mean thing to say to John." I protested, but my teacher just said "If you call John names one more time, I'll push you down the vortex." I think I ended up falling down it anyway. Weird premonition--I think my friend's getting moved back. It's in negotiation. Chickenhead is not going to want to have a permanent seat next to me anyway.



Proof of how terrible you can make something look in only ten minutes on paint! No video ideas right now, but I might think of something and post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment