Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

♥ Greyson Chance ♥

If you don't know him, he's one I've been calling the Lady Gaga kid, the 12-year-old who sings and plays a killer version of Paparazzi on the piano. He's amazingly talented and I hope he goes far. I love this kid.

The video of him doing Paparazzi at a school talent show has 30,000,000 views and was discovered by the fabulous Ellen Degeneres who brought him to her show to perform. This was the original video.



I saw a rerun of Ellen this morning that aired about two months ago of him singing a song he wrote, lyrics and piano composition, himself. I think I've listened to this song 10 times today and it's been stuck in my head. I've been walking around singing it. I love his singing and I love the song, and it's even cuter that it's a 12-year-old singing about broken hearts.



I loved his interview from his second appearance on Ellen because he talks about a lucky bracelet a girl gave him and how a snow cone store in his hometown named a snow cone after him. It looks long, but the interview doesn't actually start until about 3:25. The first three minutes are footage of his life back home, so skip if you don't care about that.



In his first interview on Ellen, Lady Gaga calls him herself to tell him how talented he is. Skip to 3:10. The last three minutes are the same song again.



I'm a fan of him on Facebook and I'm signed up for updates. I hope he doesn't lose his voice at puberty and I hope his career goes far. I'm cheering for you, kid!

Love,
Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I saw him last week on Ellen! He is really talented. I never thought about his voice changing in the future until you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete