Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Dusting my VCR as We Speak

Okay, have you ever been poisoned before? I haven't either, but if I had to imagine what that feels like, it would be something similar to how I felt last night. That's the kind of debilitating headache/stomachache combo that can't really be described in words. I thought I got bit by a spider in the attic yesterday getting down Christmas decorations. My dad said it was sleep deprivation. Must've been, since I slept 12 hours--I got up at 11:30, later than I hever have in my entire life. I had planned to post that previous article yesterday, but I colllapsed on my bed out of dizzyness around 11:00 last night and didn't get to it.

Okay, enough of that. The subject at hand right now is Christmas movies! I have compiled a list by category of all the movies I want to watch before Christmas--hey, I dare to dream.

My self-procalimed holiday classics that I am going to watch no matter what:
The Santa Clause
I'll be Home for Christmas
(Hit that one last night! One down, the rest to go.)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Santa Clause 2
(not as good as the original, but I still grew up with it)
Home Alone

Movies I've never seen but want to:
A Christmas Story
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
It's a Wonderful Life


Movies I really want to see again but have to find:

Miracle on 34th Street
A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever


No comments:

Post a Comment