Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some thoughts

You know that weird relationship you have with the friends of your friends? You get along well in a group of people, but when it's just the two of you, you have no idea what to talk about, and it's just awkward. I love those times when something happens between the two of you and you suddenly become actual friends. I love breaking that barrier. It's weird though when you go the opposite direction, when your friend drifts away and becomes a friend of a friend. You now force uncomfortable conversation with someone you used to joke around with. It's strange.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you're talking about... What's even MORE awkward is when you become friends with someone who is very, very, closely allied with "the enemy". It's happened to me in Chemistry class. I think you know who I'm talking about.
    I hope college isn't so cliquish!

    ReplyDelete