Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Third Rock from the Sun

I know I've been watching too much Third Rock from the Sun when 18 year old Joseph Gotdon Levitt starts showing up in my dreams. It is a hilarious show though and doesn't get as much credit as it deserves.

There are funnier scenes, this one was just short. These people are aliens sent to Earth to study human behavior, but the show's funny because they know nothing about how to act like normal humans. So in every episode, they're all doing something really strange. In the episode I was watching today, this guy confessed to one of them that he's gay, but he thought he was confessing that he was an alien too, so they're going to gay bars together and the guy thinks they're alien bars. That was hilarious

But I love Joseph Gordon Levitt. I think he was my first celebrity crush when I was little. No, second...Jonathon Taylor Thomas (the middle son on Home Improvement) was the first. But I liked Joseph Gordon Levitt before I even saw 10 Things I Hate about You.



Love,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment