Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

A few Christmas pictures

Pictures from Christmas!



The three-piece band! They sing some very jazzed-up Chuck E. Cheese anamatronic versions of popular Christmas songs (Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls). My sister, her friend, and I named them. The right penguin is Paco, the left one is Pablo, and the Polar Bear is Big Mike. The band altogether is called Big Mike and the Mikettes.



This is our Christmas tree from this year, decorated with stuffed animals again out of tradition.



These are the sun lamps that my sister and I got for Christmas. They gather sunlight during the day, which charges the battery, and they glow at night.



My baby bird, Roxy, who's actually not so much a baby anymore. This has nothing to do with Christmas except that that's when I took the picture. He's cute, right? Yes, despite the feminine name, Roxy is a boy. Initially, we thought he was a girl, and it was too late to change the name. It took long enough to switch from using the pronoun "she" to "he." Sorry about the bad quality--I shut the flash off because it scares him.

No comments:

Post a Comment